The Types of Information We Collect
We collect certain personal information from you when you contact us or when you register for an account, make a purchase, place an order, or sign up to receive news and promotions at the Site. In general, we collect the following types of information about customers
Account Registration Information. Users maybe required to create a Site account when they make a purchase through the Site. When you sign up for an account with us, we may collect and store your first and last name, e-mail address, password, mailing address, phone number and other contact information.
If you make a purchase through the Site, we collect your shipping information. Your credit or debit card number, expiration date and other information necessary to process your payment is handled by the payment gateway provider like paypal etc. We use this information only to process your purchase. We do not store your credit card billing information.
When you make purchases from us, we collect and store information about your order history, such as order date, order amount, items purchased, payment method and the like.
We also collect and store information about any inquiries or communications you submit to us, and any promotions in which you participate at our Site.
How We Use Your Personal Information In general, we use the information we collect from you, including any personal information, for the following purposes:
- To process and fulfill your order, including to send you e-mails to confirm your order status and shipment or to otherwise communicate with you about your order
- To communicate with you about your account
- If you have opted in, to send you marketing information by e-mail, postal mail and/or text message, about our products, services, contests, and promotions
- To help us learn more about your shopping preferences, to develop and provide products and services tailored to your interests and to otherwise personalize your experiences at our Site
- To better understand how users access and use our Site on an aggregate level
- To provide troubleshooting, technical support and customer service to users
- To help us address problems with and improve our Site design, products and services
- To enhance your shopping experience
- To analyze trends and statistics and for research purposes
- To protect the security or integrity of the Site and our business
How We Disclose Your Personal Information
We do not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes. However we may disclose your personal information under the following circumstances
We may disclose the information we collect from you to third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents that perform functions on our behalf. These third parties have agreed to maintain the confidentiality, security and integrity of personal information and to only use it for the purposes for which they have been engaged by us.
If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the acquiring company.
We may also disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, subpoena or other legal process
To Protect Us and Others
Not withstanding the above, we may share aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or other purposes. For example, if we display advertisements on behalf of a third party, we may share aggregate, demographic in-formation with that third party about the users to whom we displayed the advertisements.
Accessing and Updating Your Account Information
There are also certain steps you should take to safeguard your account and information. For example, you should select a secure password that only you know, and should always sign out of your account when finished. It is your responsibility to protect the confidentiality of your password in order to prevent unauthorized access to your account. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account and password. You should immediately change your password and notify us if you discover or suspect any unauthorized use of your account.
White House Annexe
91 Walkeshwar Road
Mumbai 400013, India
Tel.: +91 22 23692860/61